We've collected some of the best designs on the web so you don't have to scour the internet!

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

 

Snakes on a Plane

OK, I'm not quite sure I get it, but there is a movie coming out called "Snakes on a Plane" that is catching fire all over the internet. It stars Samuel L. Jackson, whom I loved in Pulp Fiction, and that appears to be his persona in this cult-following-ready movie. My husband has created several "Snakes on a Plane" designs at Teesed.com. As usual, I don't get most of them, but he lives in a different world than I do. A very geeky world, and I say that with love and admiration. I don't know "aychtee emmelle" from a hole in the wall, so without him I'd have a hard time putting this site together.

What I do know is "cute", and these are some very cute infant and kid shirts with "Snakes on a Plane" designs. The movie itself is certainly quite inappropriate for kids, but they'll love these and won't be any the wiser about it.

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?